Friday, July 29, 2005

JFK Travesty, Part 3

It's, what, 73 hours after I first spoke to someone at JFK to discuss the Greenwich Village Bistro travesty. My phone has remained resolutely silent. So, I just called back the secret 800-498-7497 JFK customer service number. The phone was again answered on one ring. I gave a highly abbreviated version of the story, and the woman on the other end sounded very concerned. She took my name and number, and said that she'd "let them know." I asked her to have management call me back.

We shall see...

Incidentally, isn't it cool the way you can type something into your blog, like "Greenwich Village Bistro travesty" or "secret JFK customer service number" and watch it ripple into the consciousness of the internet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home